Wi-Fi hotspots in New Zealand, OZ and the Cook IslandsOver 1,000 locations. Over 24.8 million connections. Easy. Cheap. Reliable.
- If you purchased an access code online but have lost the code you should be able to retrieve the code here
- If you are having trouble sending email please read the information here
- If you forgot your password you will need to reset it here
- You can create a free user account here
- Information on how the Zenbu system works is available here
- You can order a Zenbu hotspot system here
- Answers to most other questions we are commonly asked are available here
You can currently contact us as follows. Note that different contact options are available at different times.
- phone (09) 282 3691
[ Phone hours 10am-5:00pm Monday-Friday * ]* If possible, please call during our above phone hours. We assign these hours for taking calls. However, even outside of these hours we regularly check voice mail and if you leave a message we will always call you back as soon as possible.
- fax 028 2552 6070
- post PO Box 99090, Newmarket, Auckland
Zenbu prefers email. You should always receive a reply to your email within 24 hours.
You can send us an email using the form below.